Kronic Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A server created by Rayzer & Zahkoo

HomePortalClient DownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a check-up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phreakjr
24/7 Poster
24/7 Poster
Phreakjr

Just a check-up. Empty
PostSubject: Just a check-up.   Just a check-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:54 am

Hey guys.
Thanks everyone who has added me on MSN and kept in contact with Rayzer and I. As you may know, Kronic-Destiny is hopefully going back online we're still waiting on Rayzer. I'm just going to post a quick comment on the new items.

- I personally think this will bring a huge attraction back to PK; and not just skilling. The new items work almost perfect, just a few flaws that are hopefully being fixed. I personally like the prayer-draining and hits being absorbed, but I don't want to give to much away. If you know what I mean by this please don't spoil it for the people who don't.

- In my opinion, PK is way more fun even if you don't have items like a godsword or bandos etc.

I don't want to give to much information away! Especially since we have over 20 new forum members since Kronic-Destiny was shut down! Sorry for you guys who haven't gotten a chance to play the server yet.

Thanks those who still read our forums, I know most of you don't anymore. But for those who do, we appreciate it. If you have any questions about this please contact me via MSN.

We have 200 registered users
Our users have posted a total of 855 messages in 236 subjects
Back to top Go down
http://kdradio.ucoz.com/

Just a check-up.
Page 1 of 1